Super-Deluxe Bagel Sandwich
- One bagel2
- One egg
- Cream Cheese
- One bagel-diameter slice of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- One sprig of cilantro3
- Hot sauce (to taste)
- Maple syrup (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the bagel into a toaster.
- Crack the egg directly into a frying pan on medium heat. Flip it after the bottom solidifies. Sprinkle some black pepper and salt on both sides.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on both halves of the bagel.
- Place the cheddar cheese on the bottom half of the bagel.
- Rip up the cilantro with your bare hands. Lay the cilantro on the top half of the bagel.
- Pour maple syrup on top of the cheese.
- Put the fried egg on top of the maple syrup.
- Put the hot sauce on top of the fried egg.
- Put the top half of the bagel on the bottom half.