- Salmon fillet
- Cayenne powder (to taste)
- Lime juice (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Pat salmon fillet dry with a towel.
- Rub salt and pepper onto both sides of salmon.
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a nonstick frying pan on high heat. Once the oil is hot, toss the salmon fillet in.
- Wait until the salmon is cooked through about half way. Using a spatula, flip the salmon.
- Wait until the salmon is completely cooked through. Using a spatula, remove the salmon from the heat.
- Pour about three teaspoons of lime juice onto the salmon.
- Pour cayenne powder to taste onto the salmon. (Important: apply the cayenne after the lime juice, or the lime juice will just wipe the cayenne off.)